Please be informed that Ph.D. Tomasz Kraszewski Director of Research and Development of Research & Development Centre GLOKOR will attend to „VI – Reunion of Alumni the TOP 500 Innovators” organized by the TOP 500 Association. The event will be take place on 16-17 November 2017 in Krakow.
During the meeting, lectures, workshops and discussions panel related to creating innovative solutions will be held with participation of:
- Professor Jan Kazior, Rector of Krakow University of Technology
- Walter Braunohler, US General Consul in Krakow
- Katarzyna Walczyk-Matuszyk, President of the Top 500 Innovators Association
- David Whitney, Leading Agile Innovation Labs, Innovator-in-Residence
- Professor Zbigniew Błocki, Director of the National Science Center
- Professor Andrzej Jajszczyk, member of the Scientific Council of the European Research Council (ERC)
- PhD Piotr Dardziński, Vice Minister , Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Science and Higher Education
In addition, there will be the Top 500 Innovators Affiliate Program Brokerage Event in the field of medicine.