Please be informed that Research & Development Centre GLOKOR has received an invitation for participation in Intelligent Energy Conversatorium Gliwice which will be held on 26 May 2020. The main topic will be „Wave of electoprosumerizenship” The emerging wave of Pretendents – Innowers. Agenda will include such as presenters:
- Profesor J.Popczyk – he will present the topic: The need for experiments ( demonstration solutions) in the first three markets of electroprosumerism and trial regulatory conventions ( sandboxes)
- Andrzej Jurkiewicz – he will talk about Housing cooperative on the road to electroprosumerism
- Tadeusz Bak – Low-temperature mineralization – GOZ electrosumersim , technology, and economics
- Piotr Brozyna – Industrial prospectus – what barriers must be overcome by the upcoming wave of electrosumerism
- Krzysztof Bodzek – Operator (WSE) – liberalisation of economic processes of electroprosumerism.
Additionally, a working discussion on the main theme of the conversion meeting is planned.
Moreover participation in the discussion announced : Paweł Ruszkowski, Marzena Czarnecka, Radosław Gawlik, Robert Grudziński.
More information is available: http://ppte2050.pl/platforma/apbp/konwers/archiwum/index.php?name=1&place=Gliwice